As mentioned the other day, I have finally gotten the pitch for my book on Gun Culture 2.0 into the hands of some literary agents. Now the waiting game begins.
In the mean time, below you will find the provisional table of contents for the book to whet your appetite.
Preface. On Being a Truth Advocate
Introduction. How a Liberal Professor Became an Armed American
1. Guns are Normal, Normal People Use Guns
2. Building an Arsenal
3. Living with AR-15s
4. Top Shot and the Human-Weapon Relationship
5. Swept Up in the Concealed Carry Revolution
6. Pascal’s Wager and Firearms
7. Serious Mistakes and Negative Outcomes
8. Training in Applied Violence
9. The Changing Face of Gun Owners in America
Conclusion. What the Professor Learned